720 W. Birch Ave. house is an 880 sq. ft. two-bedroom cottage with bright light, one bath, contiguous living room and dining areas, spacious kitchen, and laundry room with windows facing west. Front door faces south. Yard has two mature fruit-bearing apple trees and space for gardens. Historic masonry garage has space for one smaller vehicle and additional items. Historic details retained throughout the house and garage while the buildings were restored, modernized, and made energy efficient.
The house has:
- The roof, floor, & walls are insulated.
- New gas, water, sewer lines.
- New plumbing.
- New on-demand hot water heater.
- New electrical wiring.
- New 95% efficient furnace.
- Laundry hookups.
- New gas range, and Energy Star refrigerator.
- New ceramic toilet, bathroom sink, tub/shower, and tile.
- New cabinets, and countertops.
- New front, and back doors.
- Restored historic interior light fixtures, and hardware.
- The garage is stabilized and has a new roof and doors.
- New owner will be required to landscape the yard.