Why Should I Join TCLT?
You will become a part of a community devoted to preserving Flagstaff’s historic character while also making Flagstaff a better place to live.
- Your support as a member preserves historic Flagstaff and benefits future generations of our residents with below market value, safe and secure homes
- Your support helps stop developers from purchasing and tearing down historic homes and replacing them with high-density complexes and apartments
- Your support ensures a strong future community infrastructure of valued citizens who work to support you and your family, such as firefighters, teachers, small business owners and many other working people
- Your support contributes to the ongoing sustainability of TCLT
Your membership entitles you to:
- TCLT sticker to display your support
- Invitation to Annual meeting
- Invitation to trainings offered by TCLT
- The satisfaction of knowing that your support preserves historic Flagstaff and benefits generations of our residents with a safe and secure home
What Will my Donation Do?
Your donations are invested directly into the community through creating homeownership opportunities for Flagstaff residents.
Also, if you’re donating real estate, that house will always be owner-occupied by a Flagstaff resident and we’ll protect its integrity into the future.
How Do I Donate?
- Real estate
- (make us an offer)
What Are the Tax Benefits?
TCLT is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that accepts contributions of real estate and money to further its mission. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Simply write down your name and address and mail with a check or money order.